Room Layout

Gabnol

We are traveling on odyssey and have a few questions about the room layout. We are 2 rooms that are shared. One room will have 2 adults and the other will have 2 adults and two children. How is the layout for the 2 children. Is it a bunk bed where one lowers down from the ceiling?  Also is the room with the 2 adults have a sleeping sofa. 

I’ve done a cabin for 4 and it’s been a pullout sofa.  I’ve seen them where it’s pull down beds. I’ve never known ahead, never thought to ask,

a cabin that can only hold 2 will not have any extra beds.

check the deck plans to see what type of cabin the 2 person is, usually a little triangle of asterisk indicates extra beds, I think the description may indicate type of extra bed (Pullman or sofa bed)

13 hours ago, Gabnol said:

We are traveling on odyssey and have a few questions about the room layout. We are 2 rooms that are shared. One room will have 2 adults and the other will have 2 adults and two children. How is the layout for the 2 children. Is it a bunk bed where one lowers down from the ceiling?  Also is the room with the 2 adults have a sleeping sofa. 

The answer will depend on what ship, what category of stateroom, and sometimes which exact stateroom you are sailing.  If you tell us that info, someone may know.  You can also google your room number and ship and often find photos and videos of your exact room.