Pricing for Unlimited Soda and A La Carte dining on Navigator of the Seas?

CableKC

I'm currently trying to price out how much a trip on Navigator of the Seas will be for my Party of 7 for a 4 night Cruise.

My plan is to have 2 sit down dinners for the entire family at the MDR.   For breakfast and lunch, I suspect that the family will have lunch in the restaurants that are included in the cost of the cruise for 2 or 3 sittings like eating at Windjammers and the El Loco Fresh for lunch.

For the 2 other dinner options, I really wanted to do the Chef's Table dining option and then give everyone else their own choice to go eat wherever they want.

I'm considering Chops for the 3rd dinner sitting with the family but was also considering Jaime's Italian restaurant since my Dad loves italian.

I know that my daugther will want to have sushi, so Izumi is an option for her.

Does anyone have any pricing information for how much lunch or dinner costs at the Specialty Restaurants?

Also, how much does it cost for the unlimited Soda drink package?

24 minutes ago, CableKC said:

I'm currently trying to price out how much a trip on Navigator of the Seas will be for my Party of 7 for a 4 night Cruise.

My plan is to have 2 sit down dinners for the entire family at the MDR.   For breakfast and lunch, I suspect that the family will have lunch in the restaurants that are included in the cost of the cruise for 2 or 3 sittings like eating at Windjammers and the El Loco Fresh for lunch.

For the 2 other dinner options, I really wanted to do the Chef's Table dining option and then give everyone else their own choice to go eat wherever they want.

I'm considering Chops for the 3rd dinner sitting with the family but was also considering Jaime's Italian restaurant since my Dad loves italian.

I know that my daugther will want to have sushi, so Izumi is an option for her.

Does anyone have any pricing information for how much lunch or dinner costs at the Specialty Restaurants?

Also, how much does it cost for the unlimited Soda drink package?

So the prices for all of that will be based on a few factors: When you are sailing and how your sailing is doing. Royal uses dynamic pricing, so more demand means higher prices. Summer and holiday sailings have more demand.

The cost for the unlimited soda package will be $8.99-13.50 plus gratuity. All prices are per person.

On a 4N sailing you could get the Chops+1 dining special which would allow you to dine at Chops plus any other restaurant you choose, and it has been about $84+ gratuity. Each restaurant on their own may be between $35-70+ gratuity.

Chef's table will probably be around $84+ gratuity.

36 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

So the prices for all of that will be based on a few factors: When you are sailing and how your sailing is doing. Royal uses dynamic pricing, so more demand means higher prices. Summer and holiday sailings have more demand.

The cost for the unlimited soda package will be $8.99-13.50 plus gratuity. All prices are per person.

On a 4N sailing you could get the Chops+1 dining special which would allow you to dine at Chops plus any other restaurant you choose, and it has been about $84+ gratuity. Each restaurant on their own may be between $35-70+ gratuity.

Chef's table will probably be around $84+ gratuity.

Sounds like there are Dining Specials that I can take advantage of that don't relate to the UDP.   I initially considered going with the UDP; but for the number of nights I am looking at cruising, it's not worth it.

I assume that Royal Caribbean usually sends sales promotions to purchase different a la carte dinner specials?

They post lunch options too in the Cruise Planner online that are a good alternative to dinners if you just wanted to give a specialty restaurant a try. We enjoyed doing the "Taste of Royal" on our Allure of the Seas cruise last year - it was a lunch but a sampling of foods from 3 different Royal specialty restaurants and one cocktail - very reasonably priced too IMO! This cruise we're going to try Hooked since I think it's only available on 3 ships and I'm a sucker for good seafood - I hope it's worth it!

17 hours ago, CableKC said:

Sounds like there are Dining Specials that I can take advantage of that don't relate to the UDP.   I initially considered going with the UDP; but for the number of nights I am looking at cruising, it's not worth it.

I assume that Royal Caribbean usually sends sales promotions to purchase different a la carte dinner specials?

When they advertise sales, it is in a basic way, but some things will never really go on sale. The UDP will go on sale but everything else dining related is just a cheaper price than you would pay on board.

The UDP doesn't include Chef's Table or Taste of Royal lunch, you will get it at a discounted rate as an additional charge. You can do the math and see what you would like.