Nightly Schedule for New MDR Menus

Thorntor

Night 1 is the Welcome Aboard Menu and Night 2 is the French Menu.  Does anyone know when the other specialty night menus are offered?  We will be on Symphony on January 21st and we might want to change our show/dinner reservations based on MDR offerings.

Currently we schedule our specialty dining reservations around the entertainment schedules, but now we need to also factor in theme night menus that don't excite us !!!!!!!!  Perhaps this is an oxymoron as I don't see anything in the MDR menus to be excited about.  

I thought that too when first announced as my Wife is really picky and I'm a little more open about trying SOME things....the MDR didn't do much for us when we sailed on FOS and we went to WJ for most meals.....but, I was looking at them again...I think the Welcome menu and Caribbean Night have my interest.  And while I'd prefer crab legs to lobster, I want to take advantage of that so I need to remember which night that is...

My question now is...outside of the lobster, can you order a couple entrees in MDR and multiple appetizers like 2-3 shrimp cocktail?

1 hour ago, Mike T said:

I thought that too when first announced as my Wife is really picky and I'm a little more open about trying SOME things....the MDR didn't do much for us when we sailed on FOS and we went to WJ for most meals.....but, I was looking at them again...I think the Welcome menu and Caribbean Night have my interest.  And while I'd prefer crab legs to lobster, I want to take advantage of that so I need to remember which night that is...

My question now is...outside of the lobster, can you order a couple entrees in MDR and multiple appetizers like 2-3 shrimp cocktail?

So far, the limitation on entrees is just a CCL thing. Royal has not made any changes to how much can be ordered in the MDR.