Kidney Disease

John63

50 minutes ago, John63 said:

Learned, that I have a kidney disease, so that means a diet.  Requested and sent a message to Royal Caribbean.  There reply was, that diet staff will meet me on board.  Has anyone had experiece with this.

Not sure who you contacted so I wanted to share the special needs form/department just in case.  I’d also reach out to your travel agent as they may be able to get some traction for you as well,  good luck!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

31 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Then you should just discuss it with the head waiter when you board and he'll guide you through the process.

Windjammer should have plenty of options for you for lunch.

we plan, when we board to visit dining staff in main restaurant and discuss the issues.  Should be time to do so before evening meal.

Adding in as I have to severely limit my salt intake - talk with the headwaiter as soon as you get on board. The MDR will do their best to accommodate any diet restrictions, so long as I am willing to be a little flexible (i.e., most soups are made in vast pots and can't really be changed so no soup for me!)  Also order your next night's meal at the end of dinner so the chef can adjust. You can also order common items off menu, like a garden salad or roasted/steamed veggies or a grilled chicken breast without salt.