Last minute panic planning

mom2mybugs

Ok…I get on harmony in Fort Lauderdale tomorrow.  I have an 11 am check in and I’m at the Hilton marina hotel (only 10 mins away in non-traffic hours).  I have Uber coming at 1015…is 45 mins good to get through the port and check baggage?  I know if I get on at 1130 life won’t end but I don’t want to miss any time!  Jane

Even if the Uber is 15 minutes late, you will be early so no need to panic. As for checked baggage, as soon as you get it out of the vehicle there will be someone ready to take it to the ship for you. Just give them your luggage and a tip and head over to the terminal.

Hope you have an awesome cruise. We sail on Odyssey two weeks from tomorrow.

22 minutes ago, Mike n Ky said:

Even if the Uber is 15 minutes late, you will be early so no need to panic. As for checked baggage, as soon as you get it out of the vehicle there will be someone ready to take it to the ship for you. Just give them your luggage and a tip and head over to the terminal.

Hope you have an awesome cruise. We sail on Odyssey two weeks from tomorrow.

Thanks!  I've done the porter before...I just totally started second guessing the amount of time getting into the port and traffic.  Thanks for talking me down lol!  Have a great time on Odyssey...we almost did that 8 day southern carib cruise instead of this one!  I've never done a quantum class ship.  Jane