xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Mar 4, 2023 - Mar 10, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - Mar 4, 2023 - Mar 10, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
On 1/1/2023 at 2:04 PM, Gordo said:

Hello, we will be joining you on this cruise.  This will be our first time on Harmony. 

I am with you as well for this will be my wife and I's first time on Harmony and only our second time on an Oasis class ship. My wife just loves the different neighborhoods for she likes that we can be outside and be getting blown away by the wind like what happens on the smaller ships. Really looking for forward to this cruise for it will be about 7 months since we were last on a cruise.

On 1/8/2023 at 8:16 PM, Gordo said:

We love the Oasis class ships, and are also big fans of the neighborhoods.  We haven't been on a cruise since March 2019, so are super excited for this sailing!  

Wow, that is a long dry dock spell you have going on there. Glad to see that it is coming to an end for you. I have not been on a cruise since the week of November so not that bad but I am definitely getting the itch to be back at sea. Really looking forward to this cruise as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Mar 4, 2023 - Mar 10, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)