Voyager Class Junior Suite Balcony Question

Va4fam

We are booked in a J4 Junior Suite on Navigator.   It's really close to the front of the ship, which is fine but I have questions about the balcony.

The balcony is huge....probably the largest we have ever had with room for two loungers, a table, some chairs, and probably a dozen friends over with no issue.  But the extra plexiglass (or glass) above the balcony railing is concerning.  I understand it is there to block the wind but it looks like our view over the rail will be through green tinted glass instead of a clear unobstructed view.  

Has anyone stayed in a balcony cabin with a similar design?   Is it a dealbreaker or not a big deal?

I assume you're referring to the new deck 11 cabins.  Have you looked at the videos available on YouTube?  The guy in this review doesn't like them due to seeing so much of the ship and the lack of privacy due to the rooms above.  I think I would love it but it seems like opinions could really be all over the place on this.  I'm pretty sure various posters here have done reviews when these cabins were first added.  Try a quick search for "Deck 11" on the forum.