Bedding for teenage kids in balcony cabin

Nat B

Hi everyone, we are looking at going on the Quantum of the Seas from Brisbane in March. They can't seem to tell me the size of the couch/bed for the kids. We are considering the quad share. Our boys might not be huge for their age, but they are not tiny...they are 14 and 15. Is the second 'so called bedding' big - wondering if anyone can help with dimensions? I may have to book two rooms instead.

We had intended on doing the same thing for our kids just a couple of years younger than yours on an Oasis sailing this past November.  We were in a junior suite. 

As described, the couch is similar in size to a full size bed (it felt slightly more narrow). It quickly became apparent that this wasn't going to work comfortably for two boys that age.  Since we were in a junior suite, we had a enough room for a cot to brought into the room.  That arrangement worked out just fine. 

On our upcoming cruise in March, we have opted for two connecting rooms.  I would suggest that is the way to go if budget allows for it.