xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Mar 16, 2023 - Mar 20, 2023 (4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Adventure of the Seas - Mar 16, 2023 - Mar 20, 2023 (4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)
  • 4 weeks later...

I guess the official count down has started -- T minus 45 days and counting.  Check-in opened and everyone's info has been entered.  Got 10:30am check-in, but guess it doesn't really matter since we have the Key too.  Kids were getting excited when I called them today to get their passport numbers so I could put them in the system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 12:16 PM, Scatmanjack said:

Who was the headliner show for this sailing?  I cruised the week before and it was the final shows for an 80's tribute act after a two-month residency onboard...

Some comedian named Basile was the headliner and closing act.  They had a juggler on day 3 and a Latin dance show on day 2.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Mar 16, 2023 - Mar 20, 2023 (4 Night Western Caribbean Cruise)