Looking for information on the 4 night Canada cruise (NJ) on Liberty of the Seas

Scarlett625

Hello cruisers! I am traveling on the Liberty of the Seas in May 2023 with 3 other couples (none have cruised before) to Canada. I was wondering if anyone has cruised this sailing or may have a link to a cruise compass from such a sailing. I just got off the NCL Joy in October and they had a bunch of themed parties that I wish I knew about. I still had a great time but wish I had known about the theming of the parties because most people were decked out and I felt a little unprepared. So I was hoping to find out more info about what goes on during the 4 night trip like themed parties, formal nights, etc...

I found an Adventure of the Seas cruise compass for the same cruise and port for roughly the same time (end of May 2022). I'm sure that will give us a good idea, but if anyone has sailed the 4 night to Canada from NJ, your input would be greatly appreciated. Safe cruising to all.

The Compass you found was as close as you can get.  Adventure is slightly older and smaller than Liberty, but essentially the same when it come to the offerings.  The Ice show, and main theater entertainment will be different, but as far as activities, and themed parties, you will find it to be very similar if not the same.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...