Can you book 2 rooms in your name?

John Traeger

Yes you can book two rooms under your name!  Example...my TA booked two types of rooms under my name - connecting balcony with me and my daughter in one room and my husband and son in the other room.  I also have the new family infinite balcony booked with all 4 of us in one room.  Same sailing on Icon of the Seas.

Sailing is not until end 2024 which gives me time to make up my mind which type of stateroom we will end up going with just in case room category sells out.  I booked REFUNDABLE everything (this is key!).  Just got to cancel the one we don't want before final payment.

Sometime in early 2024 videos will come out with tours of the staterooms on YouTube and I will decide then which stateroom category.

1 hour ago, TravelMommyof2 said:

Yes you can book two rooms under your name!  Example...my TA booked two types of rooms under my name - connecting balcony with me and my daughter in one room and my husband and son in the other room.  I also have the new family infinite balcony booked with all 4 of us in one room.  Same sailing on Icon of the Seas.

Sailing is not until end 2024 which gives me time to make up my mind which type of stateroom we will end up going with just in case room category sells out.  I booked REFUNDABLE everything (this is key!).  Just got to cancel the one we don't want before final payment.

Sometime in early 2024 videos will come out with tours of the staterooms on YouTube and I will decide then which stateroom category.

Yes, but he is asking if he can assign it to someone else later- not the same thing as what you're doing!