YVE Miami

asquared17

hello!

i can't remember who mentioned it before, but has anyone recently stayed at the YVE miami before their cruise?

we would likely uber to the port the next morning and it seems like it ticks all the boxes for us and stays within our budget. i also looked at the hampton inn, but we don't typically do breakfast and are pretty low key when it comes to a hotel stay; if there's a pool we can lay out at, and if it is within close distance to the whole foods/drug store usually works for us.

we do prefer a hotel stay to an air b&b, so we aren't looking at rentals at this time.

On 11/15/2022 at 8:18 AM, ScottD said:

We are actually staying here for the night AFTER our cruise, staying by the airport before and here after. Seems close to a lot of stuff, so we can stretch out the vacation one last day! 

welp 🤣 let us know how it is!! we may wind up flying in the day of (which we try to avoid at all costs) since this was a last minute sailing that we are trying to do on the cheap -- but i would still want to know how your stay is for future trips!