Grandeur type of room and location?

We are planning on a Feb 2015 10 day West Caribbean with friends.  We would like rooms next to each other.  Our travel agent is  suggesting H Ocean view with a window deck 3- 3138 and 3140.   Is this a good location?  This is our first cruise.  I doubt we will be in our room much.  When we went to Disney we paid extra for our room and was only there to sleep.  I am wondering if we would be fine with a inside cabin? 

Thank YOU! :)  :rolleyes:

It's not a bad location.  Both cabins are a little aft, so there will be a bit of a walk to get to the elevators (relatively speaking) but if I were you, I'd be okay with those cabins.

The nice thing about moving up to ocean view from inside is the extra square footage you get.  The deck plans show it's an extra 20 square feet or so but I always enjoy as much space as I can get.  If the price difference isn't too bad, I'd go up to ocean view.  By "too bad" I'd say around $1-200 difference in price between the two.

Good catch with that.  There could be a noise issue with "noise bleed".  I cant say for certain there will be but if there was another cabin available without a major venue like MDR above/below you, might make sense to change

WELCOME to the boards

Agree with matt too I like the extra room ocean views give you over insides as well. and on the Grandeur

it will be noticeable.

Normally you will here the noises most right before and during dining but I agree with Matt if you can find one

a little better area, try that, but I would stay aft if you are going soon - during hurricane season I would be

mid- to -aft on a ship in case of weather, but that is just me.   Have a great time.