Maya Chan time in port question

skittermagoo

Hello friendly cruisers!

We are booked at Maya Chan during our Costa Maya port day on our cruise in February . . . the calendar is showing that we are in port from 12-7, which in practical terms means we'll be off the ship by 1pm (hopefully) and back on by 6pm (no pier runners here!). 

Is it worth going to Maya Chan for just a few hours? 

It’s a hard say. You will be missing their awesome lunch, but still paying for it. You will only have half a day to enjoy their amazing drinks, but paying for a full day. But with that said, it’s still an amazing place to relax and is cheaper than most of the RC excursions. It is a bad move…No. you just won’t get the full value while paying full price. 

@skittermagoo you may want to reach out to them because i feel like they do a half day pass? but this could easily have been a fever dream i had... or i might be getting it confused with another property.

i will say from my own experience that mark and his team are super responsive via email, so i would explain the situation and ask them what they'd recommend. they may hold lunch for your team or extend hours? or maybe not -- but worth checking for sure!!