xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)

Booked this tonight to finally get our grandkids on a cruise.  We have 4 Ocean View Balconies in a row so we can open the separators.  Grandkids’ ages (at time of sailing) will be 15, 14, 12, 11, 10.  Both of our daughters and their husbands are coming along 😁.  Lol…it would have been a whole lot cheaper to book one of the May cruises but my 2 oldest granddaughters refuse to miss school!! 🤪🤷🏼‍♀️  Everyone is excited.

Anyone else booked on this one.  Leaves from Cape Liberty…stops in Orlando…Nassau…CocoCay…with 3 sea days mixed in.  

WOO HOO...our son and his husband worked out their schedules so they can come along on this cruise!  My retirement wish is now going to be fulfilled (4 years later!!)...we are taking our entire family on a cruise!  Only glitch: there is one room that is booked between our fifth room and the other four!  So hubby and I will take the "alone room" so that our kids and grandkids will have the four rooms with connected balconies.  Super excited!!!!

LOL so last night I found out my grandsons' last day of school is June 22 and the older one is graduating from 5th grade on the 21st!!  Spoke to my daughter this morning and although she said not to worry about it I just felt I needed to move the date.  My other daughter has the 3 girls and one is graduating from 8th grade too!  Although their last day is June 15 any additional days from snow (I am in RI so we do get our fair share!!) would cause them to hyperventilate having to miss the last day or more of school!  Anyway...I decided I had to move the date.  Ughhhhh   So all 3 of my kids were fine with my moving this cruise to July 28...the cheapest but still more expensive choice!!  So I called...now I have all 5 rooms side by side.  That's the only good thing 🤣 😂!!   I not only have to pay more for the cruise (yes, my husband and I are covering all costs for our kiddos and grandkids) but I also had to pay $100 change fee per person!!   Only thing to worry about now is hurricanes!  🙃😏😆

Oh well...it is what it is.  So I no longer need this topic!  I am making a new one for July 28 (if there isn't one already started!).

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Jun 16, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023 (7 Night Perfect Day Bahamas Cruise)