xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Jan 8, 2023 - Jan 14, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Odyssey of the Seas - Jan 8, 2023 - Jan 14, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

My name is Caroline and I am traveling from northern VA with 5 other friends for our last hurrah before we graduate college. I am not a first time cruiser but some of my friends are. Not sure what the age demographic is going to be on this cruise but we are hoping to find some people who like to have fun and also relax at the same time!

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/12/2022 at 4:04 PM, CarolineNoel said:

Hi! Decided to start the thread for this sailing because I did not see one up here! Can't wait to meet everyone, where is everyone from?

Hi!! 60 Days!! My daughter and I are coming from Maryland for early celebration of her college graduation 🎉 Excited to meet everyone for fun! 🛳️🌊🏖️☀️

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Jan 8, 2023 - Jan 14, 2023 (6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)