Silly question; UDP or Key lunch

Adriana

I have a very silly question. I purchased the IDP as well as The Key. I will be at Chops for dinner on that first night (which I know I can change). Which have you found to be a nicer/more relaxing/better experience; doing The Key Chops lunch in the MDR or having lunch at the open restaurant using the UDP (which looks likes Jaime’s on Anthem)? Thank you! 

I have done The Key lunch twice in the past couple of months. I find it to be very relaxing with impeccable service - for me, a perfect way to start my cruise and have already reserved for my next.  The process getting into the lunch was a bit smoother on Wonder than here on Allure (a bit of a line here as one person was checking off Key guests, giving you Key paperwork and checking your carryons). BTW the luggage dropped off in the Key line has been inside my stateroom by the time the rooms opened. 

18 hours ago, Adriana said:

@FloatyBoaty, thank you! That is great info! I do just want to start in a relaxing manner. Sounds like luggage from The Key is delivered more quickly than the regular baggage. 

Your carry-on  luggage is delivered to your cabin right away.  The Key has no benefit for checked luggage, which will show up no sooner or later than anyone else's.

• 2 weeks later...