xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Jul 18, 2023 - Jul 22, 2023 (4 Night Canada Cruise)

Robert M

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Liberty of the Seas - Jul 18, 2023 - Jul 22, 2023 (4 Night Canada Cruise)
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Liberty of the Seas - Jul 18, 2023 - Jul 22, 2023 (4 Night Canada Cruise)

Liberty of the Seas October 5-14th 2023 From Cape Liberty, NJ.

We are looking for up to four people to share a private small group tour of Peggy's Cove and other sites in Halifax on Oct. 11th with Tours by Locals. I've already contacted a guide sounds great who is free on that date as of now. Possibly using the same company for St. John.

Any great tips for getting around the ship? Favorite shows etc.

We were on Icon of the Seas this past February and the ship was amazing and the entertainment spectacular. 

Cruising is awesome. I'm sure first timers will love it. We started sailing a few years ago - one of the last cruises before covid shut everything down, and we really love it. 

Happy Cruising.

Barbara

12 hours ago, Twin B said:

Liberty of the Seas October 5-14th 2023 From Cape Liberty, NJ.

We are looking for up to four people to share a private small group tour of Peggy's Cove and other sites in Halifax on Oct. 11th with Tours by Locals. I've already contacted a guide sounds great who is free on that date as of now. Possibly using the same company for St. John.

Any great tips for getting around the ship? Favorite shows etc.

We were on Icon of the Seas this past February and the ship was amazing and the entertainment spectacular. 

Cruising is awesome. I'm sure first timers will love it. We started sailing a few years ago - one of the last cruises before covid shut everything down, and we really love it. 

Happy Cruising.

Barbara

Please repost this question in the correct Liberty sailing.  Also, Icon will not be taking on passengers until next January, so you may want to review which ship you were actually on 🙂