Cocoa cay cabana reservations

PrepperJack

10 hours ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

How far out is your cruise?  Are you sure they are not sold out (it will say that at the top of the picture)?  You can always try calling Royal to ask the service agent to check on availability.  

Early March 2023.  And yes, I’m sure they are not sold out.  I’d like a south beach cabana and it says there are 5 left at the top of the picture.  All excursions for cocoa cay are greyed out.  

I called last week and customer service said they needed to change stuff in the system because of the Nassau cancelation but our day at cocoa cay hasn’t changed dates.

Keep checking back or try calling Royal.  I know the Labor Day cruise planner sale is ending but there will be so many more before your cruise arrives.  I rented a South Beach cabana in April and it was awesome!  I will definitely consider always reserving one of those.  I was especially happy because ours was the first one in the line so was close to restrooms, bar (although not needed because it comes with an attendant),  and the floating bar.  It was the closest cabana to the Cocoa Beach area.  Best of luck!

On 9/6/2022 at 9:12 AM, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Keep checking back or try calling Royal.  I know the Labor Day cruise planner sale is ending but there will be so many more before your cruise arrives.  I rented a South Beach cabana in April and it was awesome!  I will definitely consider always reserving one of those.  I was especially happy because ours was the first one in the line so was close to restrooms, bar (although not needed because it comes with an attendant),  and the floating bar.  It was the closest cabana to the Cocoa Beach area.  Best of luck!

Just to piggy back on the conversation here.  About how far out will more shore excursions, activities, Perfect Day options, etc. start showing up in the CP?  I am seeing a few things for our May 2023 sailing on Harmony.  

3 hours ago, DublinFC said:

Just to piggy back on the conversation here.  About how far out will more shore excursions, activities, Perfect Day options, etc. start showing up in the CP?  I am seeing a few things for our May 2023 sailing on Harmony.  

It varies widely for each sailing. One day they will just appear and can continue to appear until just a few days prior to your sailing. I had one booking where nothing showed up for a particular port until 30 days prior to sailing and other bookings that had everything pop up over 6 months before sailing, which most excursions populated about a year prior.

5 hours ago, DublinFC said:

I would expect you to start seeing the CocoCay excursions by end of this month.  Typically CP sales occur about every 3-4 weeks and the Black Friday sale is known to be one of the better ones!