Cab Driver "big mama" in Nassau

tonyfsu21

Anyone have experience w/ big mama? She's totally outta control. We literally side swipped a gentleman off the road and he drove into a bridge piling. She told us all the "he should have asked to move into her lane". We then clipped another cab on the bridge to paradise island and ripped the mirror off her van. I gave her a 20.00 tip & told her to get another mirror. Watch out for big mama and her big white van with 1 mirror.

Haha! It started out innocent enough until she needed 2 more people to fill up her van! They already drive on the wrong side of the road but she proceeded to barrel onto the sidewalk of the wrong-wrong side of the road into oncoming maniac traffic. Yelling "Atlantis Paradise Island"! Finally I told my wife to hand me $10 to cover the 2 spots so we could get outta the beeping horns and near misses. I was sitting shotgun and she called me her "co pilot". I can't help to wonder if co-pilot equates to co-conspirator for the potential vehicular homocide that took place moments later before the bridge? Oh well, that was a crazy ride!!! The best part is Big Mamas ability to continue on without the slightest interruption of her Bahamian History lecture as she is slamming into cars. This all happened before we even reached the toll plaza on the far side of the bridge. I hope a fellow forum member was in this van with us or knows of "big mama"!