Dining reservations with Diamond Concierge or restaurant manager?

Brandis

We're doing a B2B cruise in October. On the second cruise we are joined by 6 friends and we booked the 5 Nights dining package. Since we are quite a big group, I was thinking to go to either one of the speciality restaurants in the morning before boarding has started to talk to the restaurant manager about doing the reservations for us or alternatively ask the Diamond Concierge to do it. Which one would be easier, do you think? Or doesn't it really make a difference?

I would talk to the restaurant manager the night before your second leg. Finding someone one the morning of disembarkation is a challenge as they are preparing for new guests and do not have things ready. As you are a B2B cruiser you will be the first ones back on the ship for the second leg and you could go before anyone else and talk to them then. I would also ask the Diamond Concierge about it during your first leg to see if they can set it up before you even get to the second leg.