xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - May 6, 2023 - May 13, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)

Mine moves.  It starts as space in an upstairs closet.  Then it moves to the bed in the spare bedroom THEN it starts heading downstairs to the final location in the dining room.  I start the process about a month before the cruise & tweak as I go.

33 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Nope, been gone for weeks.  If you switch to the current sailing instead, they are there.

I am not sure what you mean about switching.  I only have one sailing.  I don't recall ever seeing menus and no idea where to find them.

15 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

I am not sure what you mean about switching.  I only have one sailing.  I don't recall ever seeing menus and no idea where to find them.

Normally if you tap on Dining and pick a restaurant, there's a menu there, but this disappeared for me weeks ago. Was just hoping it was a glitch and would re-appear, but guess I'm not the only one!

Click on the little torso top right.

Click on select a different cruise (right under yours)

Click on browse our ships 

Click on Harmony 

select this weeks sailing 

menus will be in the dining section 

You can look at any ship/sailing this way.  Don’t need a reservation to do it.

15 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Click on the little torso top right.

Click on select a different cruise (right under yours)

Click on browse our ships 

Click on Harmony 

select this weeks sailing 

menus will be in the dining section 

You can look at any ship/sailing this way.  Don’t need a reservation to do it.

I tried this previously when I saw this, but it just went back to my sailing again and didn't show the menus, unfortunately.

25 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

Woohoo!  I cannot wait to meet everyone.  Party at my place 🙂

Are we able to add each other as contacts in the app?

Well, not sure if the app will be working. Apparently Royal disabled it recently because some kids managed to hack into the system and spam offensive stuff to anyone they wanted.

We love going to the Mahahual and interacting with the locals, such warm lovely people.  We did a little shopping then had lunch & margaritas at Crazy Lobster.  We did the sloth & snorkel tour with Getaway Tours on Roatan and had a great time!  Did you not have any plans for those days?  

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - May 6, 2023 - May 13, 2023 (7 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Day)