Less then 30 days

First post, the message board is amazing.

I will be on the Oasis of the Seas come March 26th, with only a few weeks left can I expect any major deals on the cruise planner?

The deal I would love to see is a discount on a specialty restaurant package.

Also are the Beach Beds on Labadee worth it, especially if I cannot get a cabana, or just roll with the clamshell?

Thanks everyone.

First post, the message board is amazing.

I will be on the Oasis of the Seas come March 26th, with only a few weeks left can I expect any major deals on the cruise planner?

The deal I would love to see is a discount on a specialty restaurant package.

Also are the Beach Beds on Labadee worth it, especially if I cannot get a cabana, or just roll with the clamshell?

Thanks everyone.

I would be surprised if you saw any significant sales in cruise planner this close to the cruise. Not yet been to Labadee, so I can't help there but I will closely watch what others post.

Welcome!

Hard to say. For my Navigator of the Seas cruise on Feb 17, we suddenly saw a sale about 1-2 weeks before sailing.  But there's no guarantee eitherway and if you had asked me 3 weeks before my cruise, I would have told you "probably no sale".  So who knows.  Keep checking back every couple of days.

I think this depends on how you like to enjoy your day.  The beach beds are nice, but it probably favors someone who will take advantage of them (i.e. someone who spends a lot of time there, instead of in the water or on an excursion).  

Someone on our recent cruise was raving about the virtues of the beach beds, so I can at least tell you they are a nice way to spend the day in Labadee.