Prepay Photo Package

I apologize if this has been asked before but my search didn't turn up anything or I was searching incorrectly.  If I prepay for the photo package (it's showing up as $250), what happens if I don't like many of the pictures?  For example, I'm assuming one 8x10 on board will cost $25.  If I don't like at least 10 pictures, is there opportunity for a refund or am I just out of luck?

Guest toodle68

I have yet to see any discounts for the photo package and the cost on the ship has always been the same and is available.. so you could just wait until the end and decide. That is what we did last time. We ended up only liking 2 pictures and download them to my phone.

Guest toodle68

I should have said it depends on the ship..  some still have the photos on the wall.. but the newer ships, it is all digital.  After purchase it gave a website and code.. I browsed to it and downloaded..

There may be discounts, I just have never seen one..

I should have said it depends on the ship.. some still have the photos on the wall.. but the newer ships, it is all digital. After purchase it gave a website and code.. I browsed to it and downloaded..

There may be discounts, I just have never seen one..

Thank you!

I apologize if this has been asked before but my search didn't turn up anything or I was searching incorrectly.  If I prepay for the photo package (it's showing up as $250), what happens if I don't like many of the pictures?  For example, I'm assuming one 8x10 on board will cost $25.  If I don't like at least 10 pictures, is there opportunity for a refund or am I just out of luck?

My guess is you are out of luck.  

One strategy to minimize likelihood of not having enough photos you like is to take a lot of photos. Ask for extra shots when a photographer is taking your photos and look for other photo opportunities. Law of averages in my family dictate with enough photos, we will eventually find ones we like.  :)

My guess is you are out of luck.

One strategy to minimize likelihood of not having enough photos you like is to take a lot of photos. Ask for extra shots when a photographer is taking your photos and look for other photo opportunities. Law of averages in my family dictate with enough photos, we will eventually find ones we like. :)

If I purchase and most likely will, you bet I'll be taking every opportunity to get pictures taken. Thanks!