Kosher Queries

RafaellaCG

I have never seen kosher items specifically called out, but my brother has dietary limitations that are easiest to explain by saying "if it's kosher, I can eat it." The staff has always been able to accommodate and will even remind him that something does not qualify for his "kosher" if he orders it.

2 hours ago, RafaellaCG said:

Has RC ever done a kosher kitchen (not frozen meals, food prepared on board) before? I'd love to hear any impressions or see menu examples if they have! 

Saw this flyer on the RC marketing site for a Harmony sailing back in January.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Misc/Yeshiva_Week_2022_TradeFlyer.pdf

16 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

I have never seen kosher items specifically called out, but my brother has dietary limitations that are easiest to explain by saying "if it's kosher, I can eat it." The staff has always been able to accommodate and will even remind him that something does not qualify for his "kosher" if he orders it.

Wouldn't work for me, unfortunately, since dishes and ovens become non-kosher when used for non kosher foods. This cruise announced they would have a supervised, fully kosher kitchen, so I'm excited about that!