Venice to Ravenna Help

I'm shocked to find out that the port in Venice Italy is NOT in Venice but rather 2-3 hours away.  I'm on Brillance of the Seas leaving September 11th. I would like to get some suggestions on what others have done.  I did contact RC and I can meet them at the airport at 12:30 in Venice.  No other information is provided. I know that the drive is a minimum of 2 hours so at the very earliest I would get there around 3.  Help

1 hour ago, D Meyer said:

I'm shocked to find out that the port in Venice Italy is NOT in Venice but rather 2-3 hours away.  I'm on Brillance of the Seas leaving September 11th. I would like to get some suggestions on what others have done.  I did contact RC and I can meet them at the airport at 12:30 in Venice.  No other information is provided. I know that the drive is a minimum of 2 hours so at the very earliest I would get there around 3.  Help

If Royal has said you can meet them at the airport I imagine that means you need to book  the shuttle, so they have enough shuttles at the airport.   They should have told you a price per person.  You would need to know your flight details when you book the shuttle.    There MIGHT be information on booking the shuttle in your cruise planner under excursions for day 1.  If the transfer they offer you does not leave at the time you want you would need to make other arrangements to get to Ravenna.  (see the links that Speednoodles posted for ideas.