Voom internet choices

Have an upcoming cruise on Allure on July 23.  Got 4 Voom internet packages for my families cell phones and one voom surf and stream for my wife's IPad because she needs more bandwidth.  Does anyone know how I select which package I want each device to have if they are all assigned to my name/reservation?  TIA

This was my experience , yours may vary.

When you first log in you can pick the device plan.  However I’m unsure if the second package (surf and stream)will show once you select your first package to activate.   I had a Voom-surf only as well as my free Diamond+ days.  Once I selected my Voom package I no longer saw the Diamond+ days as an option,  you might consider going directly to the Voom desk upon boarding to get it figured out.  I know my husband was able to log into his own Diamond+ Days and Voom staff was able to allocate my free days to his device.  
another consideration would be to cancel your surf/stream package and repurchase it under your wife to avoid this concern , but that might cost you more $ if you had a good deal when you purchased it