Antigen Testing in Barcelona

Sailing on Wonder of the Seas in early July, so looks like we need to test before boarding and will be in Barcelona for a couple of days prior to sailing. Has anyone used a local chemist/lab for an antigen/PCR test and have any feedback? RC say either test is acceptable but prices are very different. Any good providers in Gothic quarter?

I replied to a similar post recently, being from Scotland and staying near Barcelona pre cruise, we purchased antigen test kits in the UK from DocHQ, and took them with us on our pre cruise stay in Salou, Spain, prior to our cruise as we needed to provide a negative test at least 2 days before the cruise. The video appointment for the both of us was done on my iPhone and was conducted at the selected appointment time, quickly and efficiently in the comfort of our hotel room, with the certificates emailed to us before the appointment ended. The hotel kindly printed a hard copy which we showed at the terminal. 
I would recommend DocHQ as it was easy to use and also a lot less expensive  (£20 each) than the options available in Spain. Certificates were accepted without any problems by Royal Caribbean staff at Barcelona cruise terminal. 

29775E04-77B4-47FD-BA4A-E45F7811021D.jpeg

We have booked a test through https://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/barcelona/covid/test/antigen-test/schblt-clinic-in-sagrada-familia-barcelona-01.html

This is in clinic test pretty expensive though €45 each. You only pay at the time so I may well look into DocHQ as mentioned above

Any more recommendations would be gratefully received?

Thanks 

On 6/24/2022 at 6:01 PM, A_B said:

I replied to a similar post recently, being from Scotland and staying near Barcelona pre cruise, we purchased antigen test kits in the UK from DocHQ, and took them with us on our pre cruise stay in Salou, Spain, prior to our cruise as we needed to provide a negative test at least 2 days before the cruise. The video appointment for the both of us was done on my iPhone and was conducted at the selected appointment time, quickly and efficiently in the comfort of our hotel room, with the certificates emailed to us before the appointment ended. The hotel kindly printed a hard copy which we showed at the terminal. 
I would recommend DocHQ as it was easy to use and also a lot less expensive  (£20 each) than the options available in Spain. Certificates were accepted without any problems by Royal Caribbean staff at Barcelona cruise terminal. 

29775E04-77B4-47FD-BA4A-E45F7811021D.jpeg

Brilliant info A_B, so thanks for that. The only issue will be printing off certificate but sure we can work that out.