Wine at Vinatges

HeyGair

In my cruise planner they are offering a wine tasting for 17 per person plus gratuity. I already purchased the deluxe drink package so would the wine flights (2oz) be included to do something like this? 

Thanks,

Sorry for the misspelled title

Edited by HeyGair

slightly off topic but related.

Onboard the Harmony now and we were informed by our Genie that the wine-by-the-glass at Vintages is included in our beverage package so long as it doesn't exceed the $13 max (and if it does exceed the max, you just pay the difference). I had read many times that the wine-by-the-glass was not included in the beverage package. It may be a special privilege of the Star Class but I don't think so.

As long as we're on this subject, I will mention that the Star Class service does include alcohol delivered to your room. I know that the regular beverage package does not include room delivery alcohol. I haven't done this but we are cruising with friends who have had drinks delivered. What a perk !!

We are hosting the CC cabin crawl today and our Genie has arranged sparkling wine and finger food from Jamie's Italian in our cabin to start the crawl. Our friend, who is in a Sky Loft suite on deck 17 will be the last stop on the crawl and his Genie has arranged wine and cheese on that end. I have to tell you....this Genie thing is incredible. I've never experienced this level of personal service and they're such professionals. Our Gnies are working together in a way I hadn't imagined. We literally have to do nothing for ourselves ! It's something I hope everyone can experience at some point.