Possible to change excursion time

CrimsonCruiser

Hi!

I'm booking some excursions that kind of depend on other factors we can't nail down right now and I'm wondering if it's possible to change what time we go once onboard? I would imagine it should be fine and no extra cost but I've been wrong before...

Has anyone done this that can shed some light?

If you are booked with RCL, it depends on what time those excursions are offered and if there is availability once you are on board.  If the excursion is only offered at a specific time you cannot change that specific time.  If the excursion you want is sold out, you are out of luck.  Sometimes, depending on who you get a the ShoreEx desk, they will charge you the current price for the excursion and credit you the price you paid originally so you end up paying the difference.  Other times, they have just switched it without an additional cost.

Example - Excursion is offered twice on the port day.  Once at 8AM and another time at 1PM.  You can only go at 8AM or 1PM and not 2PM.  If an excursion is offered only at 8AM, you can't go at 1PM.

13 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Hi!

I'm booking some excursions that kind of depend on other factors we can't nail down right now and I'm wondering if it's possible to change what time we go once onboard? I would imagine it should be fine and no extra cost but I've been wrong before...

Has anyone done this that can shed some light?

You can definitely cancel onboard, but switching will depend on availability. I would have a backup planned.