Air 2 Sea ticket change

Return from cruise flight changed by Air 2 Sea. My flight from BCN to London was cancelled. After multiple calls to Air2Sea my return flight went from non stop from London to SFO on BA/Iberia flight on an Airbus 380 to AA flight with stop in Chicago. It's almost as if Air2Sea knew what would irritate me the most and did exactly that. After years of booking international flights through airlines websites without issue. My one time trying the service offered by the cruise line has been an exercise in frustration. Don't use Air2Sea!

Air2Sea doesn’t cancel your flight, the airline does. Flights are nightmares right now. British Airways is cancelling a lot of flights. Our flights to Alaska were changed by American, not Air2Sea. 

Our flights to Scotland on American have been cancelled and rebooked 3 times including a British airways leg. (Not Air2Sea)

Our flights to Rome (Air2Sea) have had one change. 

5 people on our Alaska cruise didn’t make it because Alaska Air cancelled their flights day before. 

Flying is a mess right now, especially in Europe. It’s taking hours to get through security too. 

I keep thanking my wife daily for wanting to take a cruise from Southampton instead of having to fly anywhere for vacation this year. Some Airports/Airlines here are allowing people to drop their luggage the night before due to the 3+ hour waits to go through security.

Not buying the excuse. If I had booked thru the airline they would be on the hook to make it work. Changes have been made with no notifications from Air2Sea, just a notice from the airline saying sorry about that. Seat selection is gone, best schedule is gone and nothing from Air2Sea.