Barcode on set sail pass

35 minutes ago, Johar4469 said:

So our check In was today and I have a guaranteed balcony. When I finished everything I looked at the set sail pass and saw online I could scan it and it would say your room number is there any truth to this

Yes. You can also save it to your Apple wallet if you have an iPhone and you will see numbers under the bar code. The numbers at the end are your cabin.

• 11 months later...
1 hour ago, NancyHouse said:

I booked an ocean view room. On my sail pass, it has deck 7 and the last 4 digits are 7188, which is an ocean view balcony room. Did I get an upgrade? I made emerald status on my last cruise so maybe they’re rewarding me???

If you booked a GTY it can be any room they have available. The GTY just means you are guaranteed that, but making Emerald status, while great and congrats, would not solicit an upgrade. There are higher status and if they were offering upgrades; those Diamond, Diamond plus and Pinnacle members would receive them. Enjoy the random upgrade.