Please Help - Really confused if I should bid for a Star Loft Suite or note?

Hi,

We're 2 adults and 3 kids booked in interconnected balcony rooms, which means it's under two separate bookings i.e. 1 adults / 2 children + 1 adult / 1 child. I've got an offer for the Star Loft Suite for one of the bookings. Cruising isn't easy for us so I'm planning to make a decent bid for the upgrade.

1. If it's accepted, will RCL allow me to move my wife and child to my Start loft suite?
2. Also RCL seems to accommodate only 4 guests will they allow a four year old child as a 5th guest?

I'm really really confused, I'll very much appreciate if someone can please help.....

Thank you,
Cruise surfer
(Harmony of the seas - June Sailing)

• cruisesurfer changed the title to Please Help - Really confused if I should bid for a Star Loft Suite or note?
24 minutes ago, cruisesurfer said:

Hi,

We're 2 adults and 3 kids booked in interconnected balcony rooms, which means it's under two separate bookings i.e. 1 adults / 2 children + 1 adult / 1 child. I've got an offer for the Star Loft Suite for one of the bookings. Cruising isn't easy for us so I'm planning to make a decent bid for the upgrade.

1. If it's accepted, will RCL allow me to move my wife and child to my Start loft suite?
2. Also RCL seems to accommodate only 4 guests will they allow a four year old child as a 5th guest?

I'm really really confused, I'll very much appreciate if someone can please help.....

Thank you,
Cruise surfer
(Harmony of the seas - June Sailing)

Your answer to question 1 would be NO, as you have 2 separate bookings and the will be treated as such. 

I would recomend not wasting your time or money bidding on any Royal Up as you already have connecting cabin and any accepted Irreversible bid will mess that configuration up

Answer to question 2 is only in a cabin with a capacity of 5 or more, they will not allow you to squeeze into a cabin limited to 4 people.