Specialty Dining for Lunch

Spencer

Quick question - specialty dining is available on Sea Days at select venues. Can anyone book a specialty restaurant during lunch or do you have to get the Ultimate dining package. The reason I ask is they offer the 3 night dinner package and I imagine there is a specific reason they say night. Can anyone help clarify? We have never done the specialty packages before. 

6 hours ago, Spencer said:

Quick question - specialty dining is available on Sea Days at select venues. Can anyone book a specialty restaurant during lunch or do you have to get the Ultimate dining package. The reason I ask is they offer the 3 night dinner package and I imagine there is a specific reason they say night. Can anyone help clarify? We have never done the specialty packages before. 

You can use your 3 night dinner package for either lunch or dinner.  However, if you want to get the big bang for the buck, people will use the dining package just for dinners.  You can always eat at these speciality restaurants at any time - just pay for the extra bucks. 

Your first dinner reservation will be made for you for either the first or second night - your choice when you make the reservations.  Once you are on board, you will head to the nearest speciality restaurant and make the other two dinner reservation.  You can also move that first dinner reservation if you did get the restaurant you wanted.