Panoramic Ocean View - Deck 14 Oasis of the Seas

I stayed in a panoramic OV on Mariner, and I hated it. But I am an aft cabin type girl so I might be a bit bias. The view was amazing, but I had a hard time sleeping because I felt everything. You are very close to the captain area and thus everything will be louder, I also had a terrible Wi-Fi connection......which might have to do with the ship. The room angle will also throw off your spacing. It is bigger than a regular OV room but can be more narrow in certain parts and wider in others. Oasis class might be a bit better because the ship is larger, but I feel like because it is larger you might feel the rocking more. 

We were in one of those two suites on Adventure.  Neither if us felt that there was more movement there than in other areas of the ship. We ended up using the bunk bed “second bedroom” area for luggage, but nice for privacy for kids. We loved the view, hard to beat that. The downside for me was the bathrooms - we were pretty spoiled by the CL and OS bathrooms and that space ship shower was just not fun 😂 But there is a second “half” bath and a very large vanity / desk area with tons of storage room for getting ready so that was no issue. And, there is lots of closet space!  A bonus is that due to its location you get virtually no foot traffic (noise). Plus, you get full suite benefits. 

We have one booked for a B2B holiday cruise on Voyager in 2023, so we are voting with our wallet on this suite. Not our #1, but definitely a yes 👍🏼😊

P.S. As @Ampurp85said, you are *very* close to the bridge - make sure to close the curtains in the evenings, you don’t need those on the bridge to see far more than you wish them to see!