Cabin choice

Wanting to book symphony for Mediterranean cruise next summer. Overwhelmed by the cabin choice. Would appreciate advice please. My daughter, husband and three children…8 12 and 14 and myself and my husband.  Wondering if it’s better to have one child in with us.  Are the cabins overlooking the boardwalk, Central Park noisy at night?  Can’t afford too expensivestate rooms .  Thanks 😀

If you plan on a deluxe drink package (alcohol)  and only want one then do not put the 2 adults together., otherwise nothing adults are forced into 2 deluxe (alcohol) packages OR you can contact royal an say the other adult doesn’t drink and then you have to get one alcohol package and one royal refreshment package (fancy drinks-no alcohol)

check out pricing for your 3/2 rooms

you might find connecting rooms, you can open the interior door.

you might find some of the cabins that sleep 5 or 6….only downside is one bathroom.

you can also consider booking 1 balcony/and an interior across the hall. 

whatever you do,  play with mock booking and see what prices come to, with kids sail free you might save money too (look at ages considered kids)

This would be tricky IMHO. On port heavy cruises to the med or Europe, it could go either way on the type of cabin. Because a person would be spending so much time in ports, and really only need to sleep. I think the cheapest balcony whether it's boardwalk or CP, would work. I think the CP balconies might be a bit quieter at night. But it could be a lot of factors that make something noisy to you but not to others.