voom surf +streaming vs voom surf

I would say it depends on the ship you will be on.  We were on Explorer back in December and has surf and stream, sending pics and texts were none existent for our cruise.  This past April we were on Allure and had surf and stream and this worked a bit better.  Just remember what ever you decide to do...downloading will have a better bandwidth than uploading/sending.  Anyways, I would recommend surf and stream.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but don't want to start a new topic on the boards either.

Do the Internet packages ever get discounted? 

I know that Matt is a big proponent of buying the drinks package when you see a good price in case the prices go up.  I'm wondering about the Voom + Surf which is currently at $26.99/day for our sailing (June 2023).  

16 minutes ago, FSUFAN said:

Don't want to hijack the thread, but don't want to start a new topic on the boards either.

Do the Internet packages ever get discounted? 

I know that Matt is a big proponent of buying the drinks package when you see a good price in case the prices go up.  I'm wondering about the Voom + Surf which is currently at $26.99/day for our sailing (June 2023).  

Yes, they do, although these days I don't know that I'd expect much of a break on price.