B2B cruise testing requirements

RKT

Royal Caribbean will provide on board covid testing to any guest, free of charge, if they are traveling on B2B Royal Caribbean Cruises. 

My question: Will Royal Caribbean provide on board covid testing to me, if my second cruise is with another cruise line ? ... In other words, If my first cruise is with RC and my second cruise of the B2B is with Carnival, will RC provide an on board covid test (even if I have to pay for it), so that I will be able to cruise on Carnival ? 

Help in answering this is appreciated.

• RKT changed the title to B2B cruise testing requirements
8 hours ago, RKT said:

Royal Caribbean will provide on board covid testing to any guest, free of charge, if they are traveling on B2B Royal Caribbean Cruises. 

My question: Will Royal Caribbean provide on board covid testing to me, if my second cruise is with another cruise line ? ... In other words, If my first cruise is with RC and my second cruise of the B2B is with Carnival, will RC provide an on board covid test (even if I have to pay for it), so that I will be able to cruise on Carnival ? 

Help in answering this is appreciated.

No, they will only test for cruises within their own line. You may be able to possibly pay for a test once you disembark, but RCG might reserve any slots for guest sailing on their line or needing to test for home reentry.