Look up past purcahes

I have a cruise coming up that I already purchased a meal and internet for. The meal reservation is showing up in my planner, but I can't see the invoice. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I paid for the internet package, so I can see if the latest deal is better or not. 

Any idea where I can find a list of past purchases? Thanks. 

15 minutes ago, BigMac3001 said:

I have a cruise coming up that I already purchased a meal and internet for. The meal reservation is showing up in my planner, but I can't see the invoice. I'm trying to figure out exactly what I paid for the internet package, so I can see if the latest deal is better or not. 

Any idea where I can find a list of past purchases? Thanks. 

On a computer, in the top right corner of your Cruise Planner, you should see your initials in a circle.  If you click on that circle, you get a drop down menu, and "Order History" is the 2nd selection.  That should give you access to all of your past purchases.  Word of warning, it will NOT tell you what you paid per person, just your total paid.  You'll have to do the math yourself for individual prices. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 8.12.01 PM.png

10 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Through the Cruise Planner on the website there's usually an Order History where that's stored..but it depends if your cruise uses the new or old Cruise Planner format if that's where it lies.

It's Symphony. I found it. Had to not be on the mobile version of the site. Thanks.