Rapid Covid Antigen Test in Ravenna Italy

In Italy, pharmacies do covid testing. Assuming you're staying overnight before your cruise, contact your hotel and ask them where the nearest ones are. They may even agree to make an appointment for you.

Alternatively, if you're travelling to Italy the day before or day of your cruise you could do it in your home town or at the airport before departure. There's no requirement for the test to be done in Italy. It's just the time frame you need to be mindful of.

12 hours ago, Speech mom said:

Sailing out of Ravenna on Brilliance on May 15. Anyone know where to get required Covid testing in Ravenna? Appointment preferred.

You can bring the E Meds kits with and do it there if you want to avoid finding it locally.

Not to Hijack this thread - but I have the same question for Civitavecchia (Rome) - actually near the port as will be in town for over 24 hours before hand so Rome wont do.   The email from RCCL is pretty uninformative,  tells you need to do it, but gives no guidance at all as to where -  how hard would that be to include.   As not from the US cant use the E Med thing mentioned from what I can tell.   I tried contacting the hotel,  but it appears we are lost in translation.   You would think they would just have a list by port.  

our hotel has informed us:

—-

You can get a covid test in any pharmacy in the city. Near the hotel you can find two, you don’t need reservation.

—-

If any of you have more information about pharmacies and their services in Ravenna, it will be very useful for us.

thanks!!!

• 1 month later...