Issue with validate vaccine.

Big d

Going on Voyager of the Seas in May.  Done check in on the app,all ok till took photo of vaccine certificate .  Came up on the app validate certificate which was 10 days ago. Now today it came up on app not accepted had resend photo but saying not all photo in the box.Just submitted anyway onto app.  Has anyone any the same issue.  Can we just show it at pier on sail date.  Thank you

4 hours ago, Big d said:

Going on Voyager of the Seas in May.  Done check in on the app,all ok till took photo of vaccine certificate .  Came up on the app validate certificate which was 10 days ago. Now today it came up on app not accepted had resend photo but saying not all photo in the box.Just submitted anyway onto app.  Has anyone any the same issue.  Can we just show it at pier on sail date.  Thank you

I had an issue where my vaccine card kept being rejected even though it was perfectly clear. After multiple attempts, I then sent an additional picture of the vaccination record print-out from the pharmacy (I got mine done at Walgreens) and they then accepted it.

I had an issue checking in our second of B2B2B cruises with my vaccine card not being accepted. Though it was for the first segment. When I called the issue tured out to be that my CDC vaccination card had a hypen in my last name while Royal which doesn't allow hypens had a space there. 4 hours on hold because someone couldn't figure out that it was the same name. I was assured that there wouldn't have been an issue at the port but that's exactly why I wanted everything validated before getting to the port.

2 hours ago, cdwise said:

I had an issue checking in our second of B2B2B cruises with my vaccine card not being accepted. Though it was for the first segment. When I called the issue tured out to be that my CDC vaccination card had a hypen in my last name while Royal which doesn't allow hypens had a space there. 4 hours on hold because someone couldn't figure out that it was the same name. I was assured that there wouldn't have been an issue at the port but that's exactly why I wanted everything validated before getting to the port.

Yeah, I'm assuming my issue was because my vaccine card has WAG for the provider and whoever approves it didn't know that it meant Walgreens.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:41 PM, Lexster said:

Yeah, I'm assuming my issue was because my vaccine card has WAG for the provider and whoever approves it didn't know that it meant Walgreens.

My husband got  his vaccine card flagged on our third leg of b2b2b so another call. This one only took half as long and I got our check in booklet today. Yeah 

• 3 weeks later...

We just booked a cruise for next week. My husband’s vaccination card was accepted. Mine wasn’t and it asked for resubmission. I now submitted a record with a QR code from one of our local hospital health networks. Any idea how long before I may get a response?  
 When it was first rejected I got a notice that I would need to comply with additional safety protocols. (1) I’m hoping they can validate using new items sent;(2) if not, anyone know what they mean by additional protocols; and (3) WHO DO I call to confirm sailing, protocols, etc. if they continue to have problems? 
(Addendum: proper validation came through! Just keep resubmitting docs and don’t panic!)