Concierge Question ?

Hello again everyone,

Can anyone please tell us what the proper tip is for service at the Concierge Desk on Harmony of the Seas ? Do you give tips per request you make or just tip at the end of the cruise and how much would that normally be ? Thanks for your help with this.

43 minutes ago, Ducky57 said:

Hello again everyone,

Can anyone please tell us what the proper tip is for service at the Concierge Desk on Harmony of the Seas ? Do you give tips per request you make or just tip at the end of the cruise and how much would that normally be ? Thanks for your help with this.

We generally tip the Concierge at the end unless they provide some unique service during the cruise that would warrant something additional.  We have been known to not tip the Concierge at all if we do not visit the Lounge or ask them for any services while onboard....but this is rare.

43 minutes ago, Ducky57 said:

Hello again everyone,

I'd say you can tip as you want.  TIP as you use them or at the end of the cruise.  Some people will say, and I don't disagree, that if you TIP as you use them, you get better and better service for the ensuing uses.  

Having said that, I TIP our Genie at the end of the cruise because a Genie's service is continuous throughout the cruise.