Future cruise credit

Hello all, hopefully someone on here can help. I've emailed royal twice with no answers. We have a future cruise credit that needs to be booked by the end of the month and sailing before the end of the year. My concern is that two members of my family were strongly recommended not to get the vaccine by there doctors. So what happens to our cruise credit if the vaccine mandate isn't lifted before the sail date? Thanks for your time and happy cruising.

My understanding is that you lose the FCC if it is not used. ( We have some FCC we can't use because we don't see how we can fit in another cruise we'd really enjoy.)  Now there are folks who talk about gaming the system, like booking something and trying to cancel later, but I will let them respond to your question.

14 hours ago, KJones said:

There are also posts on here about guests successfully contacting RC to have their FCC transferred to another guest that was on the canceled sailing, who could sail by the FCC expiration date.

They can send an email request to transfer their FCC to another guest.  It has to be in letter form with the FCC numbers and who they want to get the FCC.  Our friends did this for us as they have a medical issue and their doctor doesn't want them cruise out of the country for now.  RCCL approved the transfer and we applied the new FCC to our British Isles cruise.  I just paid our friends for it.  Worked for us as we had to pay the balance of the cruise anyway.  That way our friends didn't lose their money.