Deluxe Beverage Package

I can't speak for everywhere but in Chicago liquor, beer, and wine prices are up across the board the days of one store being cheaper than the other are over in Chicago its terrible.  There is a thread up right now where the OP stated they couldn't find crown royal at any bar on their ship and they spoke to a manage who said Royal and crown royal had a disagreement over price. 

This one thing is for sure you won't find it cheaper onboard the ship.  You can alway buy the beverage package and cancel it and repurchase it if it goes lower.   Another thing I've started doing is looking at the price of the refreshment package and subtract the difference.  For me it put the UBP into a better perspective, right now the refreshment package is $34 dollars per day that means the I'm only pay $32 dollars a day for liquor.  I'm the type of person who takes full advantage of the refreshment part of the UBP and the liquor part of the package.  When I look at it like that paying $32 dollars more per day for liquor is worth it especially seeing onboard individual drinks are around $13 dollars for spirits. That $32 dollar difference comes out to about 2.4 drinks per day and Lord knows I'm having more than 2 drinks per day on a cruise. 🤣