Pre-Cruise Gift Purchase

8 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

If I purchase gifts for my family pre-cruise, do they get delivered to the stateroom?  

Yes. There's no rhyme or reason when they get delivered, but ultimately they will make it to the stateroom.

8 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

What if I haven't been assigned a room yet?

They will be delivered to the room you are assigned if you booked a GTY.

9 minutes ago, CruisingNewb said:

What if I placed a Royal Up bid and its pending? Do the gifts get delivered to the correct room?

Royal is hit or miss when it comes to gifts and Royal Up.  Sometimes the list for different gift deliveries is printed before all of the RoyalUp rooms are assigned up so things get missed. In this case if you are expecting something and it doesn't show, ask the room steward and follow up with Guest Services if needed to try and track it down.  Don't be surprised if you arrive to a cabin you won through RoyalUp and you're still getting deliveries for the original cabin owners, or welcome amenities were there for them when you arrived.

44 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Yes. There's no rhyme or reason when they get delivered, but ultimately they will make it to the stateroom.

They will be delivered to the room you are assigned if you booked a GTY.

Royal is hit or miss when it comes to gifts and Royal Up.  Sometimes the list for different gift deliveries is printed before all of the RoyalUp rooms are assigned up so things get missed. In this case if you are expecting something and it doesn't show, ask the room steward and follow up with Guest Services if needed to try and track it down.  Don't be surprised if you arrive to a cabin you won through RoyalUp and you're still getting deliveries for the original cabin owners, or welcome amenities were there for them when you arrived.

Thank you for the quick response! 😍

48 minutes ago, Lexster said:

I'm hoping mine is there when we arrive. I got champagne and strawberries since it's sort of an anniversary sailing for us, too.

As much as I'm not a fan of Brand X cruise lines, when I or anyone of our party prepurchase something, it was ALWAYS in our cabin when we arrived.