Flow Rider Lessons?

EmersonNZ

Has anyone taken part in the Flow Rider lessons? I was thinking of booking in for a session on our cruise later in the month. Roughly how long is each session and do you think it was worth while ( I normally value my time over money so if it means getting  a few rides in without long waits it'd probably be worth it for me).

Any information or thoughts would be appreciated.

No idea how the lessons work, but I kind of wish I did them for the stand up sessions. I probably wouldn't have felt as pressured by people watching, and waiting on me to fail, lol. I don't think you'd need lessons for the belly/knee boarding. All the newbies I watched picked up on it pretty quick. Have fun!

I have not taken them personally, but essentially you get a block of time to do what is ordinarily done in any FlowRider session, but with far less people.  From what I have seen, these lessons are small group lessons. That means the wait between rides is significantly less, and you can pick it up much faster.

If your goal is to really learn to stand up and know how to surf the FlowRider without falling down in less than 3 seconds, the lessons make a big difference.