Margaritaville info needed

mdd

Definitely age appropriate. We went there with 4 children, ranging in age from 1-5 years old and no issues.  We went in the morning before any drunken behavior was likely to occur. It seemed like anyone there to drink was at the bar, which was a fair distance from the pool.

While it served its purpose (a free place for the kids to swim while we watched and enjoy a drink), I wouldn't plan another day around here again.  It's nice for like an hour, but I felt like it was essentially the same experience as being on the ship's pool deck, and at least there food is complimentary and my drink package works.

Free wifi also at the Falmouth MVille. The Falmouth "compound" has great shopping opportunities. I strongly would not venturing outside of the gate into Falmouth proper. I did and turned right back around for the compound. Very aggressive street vendors and beggars, not the safest looking place either, in my opinion. 

Free wifi also at the Falmouth MVille. The Falmouth "compound" has great shopping opportunities. I strongly would not venturing outside of the gate into Falmouth proper. I did and turned right back around for the compound. Very aggressive street vendors and beggars, not the safest looking place either, in my opinion. 

We had the same experience a few years ago.  Wife wanted to see whats out there, 10 minutes later we were back in the compound.  Last month, she didn't even want to talk about going outside.

Does margaritaville falmouth have cheap massages

Well, it all depends on what you consider "cheap".  Having never had an on ship nor off ship massage,  I think one gets into the consideration of professional training, standards and hygiene.