Luggage

I am a paraplegic and this June will be my first cruise out of NJ on the Oasis. I am bound to a manual wheelchair.  Besides routine clothing, I will have to bring with me my shower chair.  Will I be able to bring my foldable power chair as well?  I would like to use the power chair when I’m In CocoCay and Nassau.  Attached is a photo of the power chair.

CF05EEE1-F95C-4379-908C-9C98965809B9.webp.151ac1d45462f23bb11135e0e7ad243a.webp

11 minutes ago, Tinng321 said:

I am a paraplegic and this June will be my first cruise out of NJ on the Oasis. I am bound to a manual wheelchair.  Besides routine clothing, I will have to bring with me my shower chair.  Will I be able to bring my foldable power chair as well?  I would like to use the power chair when I’m In CocoCay and Nassau.  Attached is a photo of the power chair.

CF05EEE1-F95C-4379-908C-9C98965809B9.webp.151ac1d45462f23bb11135e0e7ad243a.webp

Hello,

I highly recommend you contact the special needs department of Royal Caribbean, they may be able to lessen the amount of things you have to bring with you, like the shower chair.n if you are using a TA, then I also recommend you work with them.  I’ve included the link to the special needs site where you can put in some basic information and get the process started.  Good luck!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

On 3/21/2022 at 7:48 PM, Reigert2008 said:

Hello,

I highly recommend you contact the special needs department of Royal Caribbean, they may be able to lessen the amount of things you have to bring with you, like the shower chair.n if you are using a TA, then I also recommend you work with them.  I’ve included the link to the special needs site where you can put in some basic information and get the process started.  Good luck!

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs

Thank you