Unvaccinated 4 year old - at the Cape Liberty Bayonne terminal

I would appreciate some thoughts from those whom have cruised with unvaxxed toddlers recently.

4- Adults fully vaxxed

1- 10 month old baby

1- 4 1/2 year old child

We purchased "The Key" for our family group. I am aware of the pro's and cons (and listened to Matt's podcasts on "The Key") as well. My thought is "The Key" might provide value to us boarding with a baby (dropping of carry-ons & quicker boarding, ETC).I plan doing the on-line check-in process at 12:05AM on our cruise's April 7th check in date to grab the 11:00AM boarding slot.

Where I am confused,... I was told that a "couple weeks" before the cruise we will get an email from RCCL with a time slot for our unvaccinated toddler's Covid pre-boarding screening.  Is that time frame coordinated with are boarding time? If not, it seems their is no advantages to The Keys embarkation: - Chops lunch in main dinning room and dropping off carry-ons? Thoughts?

My SIL did not receive any communication regarding her unvaxed kid for her sailing at Cape Liberty a few weeks ago, she had the 11am slot for boarding.  They were gracious enough to allow her to go to the testing at her 11 am check in time  and that process took almost an hour.   Your experience may vary.