Drink Vouchers & Refreshment Package

jrapps

Sailing in a few days (first time reaching Diamond!) and I also have the Refreshment package for coffees, teas, milkshakes, etc.

I know people have said when you order, to just tell them that I want a drink to be using the package, or using one of my daily vouchers. In reality, how well does that work? I know they no longer print a receipt so is there any way to know if they did it right? My concern is getting to the late evening thinking I have a voucher left for a glass of wine or cocktail, only to discover that some juice or coffee from the morning used a voucher even though I told them not to.

If that does occur and they use a voucher by mistake, is there any way to fix it and get it back?

I can’t imagine them using a Diamond drink for a refreshment item.  
I suppose when you hand over your card you can say “refreshment package please”.

when you want to use Diamond tell them “Diamond drink please””

You can ask any bartender how many Diamond drinks you have left.  

also check your account daily (in the app or on your cabin TV) for inadvertent charge for drinks that should have been Diamond.  We had that happen twice.  A quick trip to Guest Services and they corrected it. 

30 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

also check your account daily (in the app or on your cabin TV) for inadvertent charge for drinks that should have been Diamond.  We had that happen twice.  A quick trip to Guest Services and they corrected it. 

Thanks. I was wondering if Guest Services had the ability to fix it.

I guess I am more worried about them using a voucher for a non-alcoholic drink, then I am about them accidentally charging my account for a drink. I know guest services can remove charges, Can they return a voucher to you if it was used improperly?